AI writing tools (also known as AI copywriting tools) are capable of producing a wide variety of content, including articles, blog posts, marketing materials, E-commerce ads, landing pages, emails, paraphrasing, product descriptions, and a lot more. These AI copywriters reduce the amount of time you spend writing content and brainstorming ideas, so you can focus on editing, refining, and optimizing copy for different personas and channels. Thus, these tools help content writers, article writers, bloggers, marketing agencies, freelancers, students, and researchers at each step of creating content and prove to be extremely beneficial for them.
Hundreds of thousands of people search for paraphrasing tools on Google every month because they can be useful for rewriting and improving content of all kinds, including marketing-related content. The AI writing tools work amazingly and create great paraphrases.
Presently, there are several AI writing tools on the market, but Writesonic, Jasper, and CopyAI are the three most popular ones. The market for copywriting is growing quickly, and many other tools are emerging. However, these three stand out as clear market leaders and have become brands in the space.
In this blog, we will compare Jasper vs Writesonic, outlining their features, pricing, and uniqueness so that readers can choose the one that is best suited to their needs and budget.
1. Social Proof:
a. TechRadar, one of the world's leading websites for information on tech news, named Writesonic the "Best AI writer of 2021," and the award has been extended to the "Best AI writer of 2022".
b. Writesonic has received more than 5000 five-star reviews on various reputed sites like Capterra, G2, and Trustpilot while Jasper has only around 2000 five-star reviews on the same.
C. Jasper has a good reputation among various social media platforms, and Writesonic is working to reach that level as well.
As a result, Writesonic is more cost-effective than Jasper.
With a $15 monthly plan ($12 if you opt for an annual plan), Writesonic caters to the needs of all market segments, making it ideal for those with low usage as well as those who cannot afford higher plans. Writesonic also offers unlimited plans for professionals, startups, agencies, and higher-end plans for users who are looking for premium content. From a pricing standpoint, Writesonic is unmatched.
3. Various features:
Following are some highlights of the above table:
- Writesonic has a larger number of 5-star reviews as compared to Jasper but the overall reputation of Jasper is also very good.
- Writesonic provides SEMrush integration for SEO optimized content generation for many content types but Jasper gives integration with Surfer for long-form content only.
- The Predictive Scoring feature of Writesonic is one of the first ones in the market that will help you decide on what content will work for you and bring in more leads, sign-ups, and sales.
- Writesonic’s rephraser can rewrite entire paragraphs instantly with higher quality.
- Writesonic supports PayPal as a payment option in addition to Stripe which is very helpful for users of many countries where Stripe is not supported.
- Writesonic has provides an API that can be used by anyone to integrate Writesonic's content generation features within their website/app.
4. Overall rating:
Writesonic scored 37.5 out of 40 while Jasper scored 35. Therefore, Writesonic is slightly ahead of Jasper but both are market leaders at the moment.
5. Best for:
(i) Best quality outputs at reasonable prices
(ii) For the instant generation of full-length articles/blog posts
(ii) For creating landing pages
(iii) High-quality paraphrasing
(iv) API integration
(v) Predictive scoring and SEO optimized content
(i) For all premium users who care more about the branding