Interested in Guest Posting for Writesonic?
Here’s everything you need to know before submitting your blog post.
Thanks for your interest in becoming our guest blogger! We are glad to have you here.
Writesonic’s blog is popular for content marketing. If you have a flair for writing and would like to share your expertise with a wider audience of content marketers, copywriters, growth hackers, and business owners, we’d love to hear from you.
Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we cannot accept all the blog posts. You can check out our blogging guidelines to see what kind of content we’re looking for, which can increase the chances of success.
What topics should you write about?
Writesonic is an AI-powered content writing and copywriting tool. So, our blog topics majorly revolve around content writing and digital marketing. You can check out our blog section to get an idea.
- Your blog post should reflect your unique perspective.
- The content should be of high quality and should provide value to the readers.
- Use a friendly or conversational tone and make sure to give readers actionable tips.
- Your blog post should be 1500-word long (minimum).
- All information that you mention in the blog post must be backed up by citations and attributions.
- Blog posts should not be plagiarized by any chance. Plus, the content should not be published anywhere else.
- Avoid stuffing the blog posts with links. (4-5 are recommended)
Here are a few additional things we need:
- A short bio about yourself.
- Your email address.
- Links to your social media handle(s).
- Kindly include the focus keyword in the headline.
- The word limit for meta-description is 160 characters. Make sure that you include the focus keyword here.
- Try to include at least 2-3 H2 and a few H3 tags as well.
- Include high-quality pictures. Avoid using any copyrighted images.
What kind of blog posts we won't accept?
- Topics that we have already covered in our blog section.
Tip: Scan our blog section properly
- Topics that have no relevance to our blog.
Tip: Check “what topics should you write about?”
- Blog posts with poor grammar.
Tip: Use sonic editor or Grammarly to edit your blog post
- Blog posts that contain bad or offensive words.
Tip: Avoid using anything that is inaccurate.
Note: Blog posts will be checked by our editors. A few tweaks may be made to them before publishing.
If you’re interested in contributing to Writesonic, kindly adhere to these guidelines and submit your blog post to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.